Cùram Is Slàinte Nan Eilean Siar
Western Isles Integration Joint Board
Notice Of Accounts For The Year Ended 31 March 2022
Notice is hereby given under Regulation 9 (1) of the Local Authority Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2014 that:
- Copies of the unaudited accounts of Cùram is Slàinte nan Eilean Siar for the year ended 31 March 2022 will be available for public inspection here on the Comhairle website and on the NHS Eileanan Siar website (Opens in a new window or downloads a file) from Friday 1 July 2022 to Thursday 21 July 2022.
- Any person interested may request an electronic copy of the accounts to be audited and all associated documents related thereto and may request copies of any or all parts of the accounts. Where it is not possible to provide information electronically the Council will contact individuals to provide access when there is no longer a significant risk of the transmission of coronavirus. The change in this process has been made in response to the coronavirus pandemic using powers contained in the Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020.
- Any person interested may object to the accounts or to any part of those accounts, no later than 4.00 pm Friday 22 July 2022 by:
- sending their objection in writing, together with a statement of the grounds thereof, to the auditor, Brian Howarth (Audit Director), Audit Scotland, 4th Floor, South Suite, The Athenaeum Building, 8 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow, G2 1BT or email (email@example.com (Opens in a new window or downloads a file)) and;
- sending a copy of that objection and statement to the Chief Executives and to any officer who may be concerned, at Council Offices, Sandwick Road, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, HS1 2BW and/or Health Board Offices, 37 South Beach Street, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis HS1 2BB.
- The auditor shall, if requested by the person objecting, the authority, or by any officer of the authority who may be concerned, afford to that person or authority or officer, an opportunity of appearing before and being heard by the auditor with respect to that objection; and any such person or officer may so appear and be heard either personally or by a representative.